Day of Admission
On your arrival
When you arrive, please register at Reception, located at the front of Coolenberg. You will be escorted to the Day Surgery waiting area and its facilities will be explained to you.
What to bring on admission
Please bring with you into hospital anything applicable to your admission including:
- A list of all medications you are currently taking (including tablets, vitamins, mixtures, creams, inhalers or drops).
- Glasses, hearing aids & non-electronic walking aids
- Medicare Care and Health Fund Membership Card
- For the safety of your valuable possessions, we recommend that you do not wear jewellery or bring money with you to the Day Surgery.
- We advise you to wear loose comfortable clothing (including singlet & socks).
If you are staying overnight at Port Macquarie Private Hospital please bring :
- All medications you are currently taking (including tablets, vitamins, mixtures, creams, inhalers or drops).
- Sleepwear and slippers
- Toiletries - soap, toothpaste and toothbrush.